Let's have some #fun!

Paula you have a good idea of lightening the mood using the hashtag #fun :wink:

2 Likes

@JeroenH are you implying that the other person is not a human? :joy:

2 Likes

Your logic is better than mine :>

Thing is, one might forget themselves. Been there, done it.

Although realistically, you’re there when you use the phone.

1 Like

Attention - there seems to be a hidden feature in our FP2!

smiley

5 Likes

According to my latest responses it turns out, that once in a while I have to take over the self-entertaining part by myself…how disappointing…:disappointed_relieved:

I like comprehensive communication very much…:wink:

2 Likes

Following this thread I am somehow wondering if the user - let’s call her @paulakreuzer for now is aware of what’s front and what’s back of the device in terms of usage.
But looking closer at the paintings does reveal that the difference seems to be quite clear to the user. Usage in the predetermined way would not result in such beautiful creations.
It’s a funny paradox. :+1:

6 Likes

According to this that’s a tricky one…
In therms of Fixing things, what’s the reverse order or action when having done some melting glue with a heat source?

To reassemble should I then use some cooling spray for the reverse step? :rofl:

4 Likes

Once again the narrow minded exhaust strike:

As I am not into this whateverGo issue I can only recommend to chose the most convenient and by many experienced folks thoroughly tested way of “catching Pokemon” just as any other moving species. All they have in use is:

1. A (veeeery long) rope
  2. SKILLS :rofl:

No electricity involved -> most eco friendly entertainment!

2 Likes

Hope you don’t use the same technique on girls (or guys). :wink:

2 Likes

It was spam, so it’s already removed, but somebody just asked “How to connect the fairphone with the windows” -> duct tape of course!

4 Likes

For sure! :grinning:
Just in case, I then would have to be prepared for either a swinging slap or a noticeable punch.
But imagine - depending on the rope’s length and target visibility, the loop at the end of the rope would keep…an alligator??#!* :laughing:
This scenario would only be funny for the others around to watch…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and also see both of our face expressions when meeting…:rofl:
So this is where digital hunting has it’s benefit again.

Oh no! My phone got wet! :exploding_head::dizzy_face:

13 Likes

Phew! :relieved: Luckily the Fairphone 2 is modular so its molecules can be disassembled and the water can be thermically separated (dried).

@Stanzi Are you so bored in your chemistry classes? :wink:

5 Likes

@Stefan

6 Likes

To me this looks like an incomplete and false stoichiometric equation…

…Morpheus, he`s not ready yet - he needs more exercise :wink:

Bless you! :smile:

2 Likes

For all who don’t know what to do, if there’s no clue…

The proper way of answering if there’s no question. :laughing:

Another proof that all are welcome here and if it’s just to express oneself.

4 Likes

Im September 1015 stolperte ich über eine Meldung, dass die Firma Fairphone ein neues jetzt wirklich faires Gerät produzieren wolle.

Fairphone and its rich history spanning over a whole millenium. :joy: Bas van Faircastle rescuing damsel Bibi from the iDragon and the ruthless myrmidons of Fort Samsunghausen. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (please continue this jolly good story)

1 Like

Who knows the story best…

is this true…

Screenshot%20from%202018-12-18%2021-55-11

or was it this…

Screenshot%20from%202018-12-18%2021-55-45

If there is anyone in needs for an excellent lector…please show some heart.

I think this puts the entire story into a hoax state. :grin: