Latest blog posts

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
5 Likes

Spare parts for FP2 are on their way:

2 Likes

Though:

Looking at the figure below, you can see that route 1 (total smelting) has the least metal depletion, but also has the second-highest rate of global warming potential (GWP, measured by CO2 equivalent). Route 2 (dismantling) results in greater metal depletion than route 1, but has a lower GWP.

Doesn’t fit with the values in the figure:

I’m guessing in the graphics editing the bars for route one and route two were swapped.

3 Likes

Hey eagle-eye @Johannes, you are absolutely right.
I hereby award you the Eagle batch for amazing observational skills.

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

I really think, that this is exciting news and a kind of relieve to see, that change really is happening; that the movement grows and is moving forward.
Looking forward especially to getting to know more about the new developments.

1 Like
5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I think @Douwe 's blog post about the community should also be mentioned here in the community, right?

5 Likes

Great post by @Douwe!

1 Like

Thnx @chrisse :blush:

There is also a new blogpost about Fairphone 2 displays:

This blog falls together with the great news that displays are now available again in the store.

7 Likes

Wow, 3 blog posts within 6 days? Great average! :smiley: I wish that it was like this always. :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

From now on, new blog posts will automatically appear in the #fairphone-road-map category.

added by @Douwe We’re still looking how we can import all old forum posts there and the old comments as well. We still have them.

2 Likes