My name is Sjaak and I’m from the Netherlands.
Since 08-2016 I’m a happy FP2 user. Even with the coming and solving of troubles.
At this moment I am experiencing a few problems with my FP2, this gives me 2 options:
- Trying to keep my FP2 alive
- Buying the FP3
- Loses network connection. (I’ve tried another SIM slot) - (I’ve checked the atenna cable connection) - (Tomorrow my new SIM card arrives, hopefully this works)
- Poor sound quality from rear speaker and charging plug isn’t firm, it can easily fall out. (Buying a new bottom module will fix this, but is it worth it?)
- Sometimes it suddenly reboots, roughly once a week. It used to be much worse, so I can live with it.
- My SD-card slot is broken off. I accidentally demolished it… Since I can do without it I’ve never fixed it. But I think that some of my problems can be related to this broken part. How could I fix this? And would this solves other problems, like the rebooting?
- The FP has some accident damage. Trying to search for problems I found that 2 screws of the core module came undone. I fixed this, but it didn’t fix any problems. I’m afraid my FP is suffering from some internal bleedings…
- Is it much better than the FP2?
- With the FP2 I needed to tackel quite a lot of problems. Is the FP3 more rugged?
- I’m struggeling with the ethical aspect. What is the impact on the enviroment when buying the FP3 in comparison to keeping the FP2?
Thanks in advance!