Internet usage not showing mobile hotspot usage?

Dear all,

I just in one day finished my 3gb data usage according to the Vodafone app.

But when I check the build in Fairphone mobile usage it only mentions 455mb?

I have used it as a mobile hotspot and the hotspot doesn’t show up in the overview which is very strange (it showed in other android phones I have used).

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,
Koen

I’ve used mobile hotspot lot of times and I’m sure data usage overview has shown data usage for hotspot.
Are you using FPOS? Version?

I just updated to 18.04.1 still no hotspot in the overview

I’m on the current beta so it might look a bit different but I’m sure I saw on 18.04.1 a similar info like the one I see now:
mobile_hotspot
(well, for September it was only a bit of traffic - but depending on usage it was often much more…)
Are you possibly using any additional app for Hotspot, VPN or … which might interfere here?

1 Like

I know, that is what makes it so weird, hotspot isn’t visible and I have used it (and finished 3gb).

Did you get any solution to this. I have exactly the same problem and given that the hotspot is my biggest user of data this is pretty vital!

Actually not, I just updated to Android 7 but that didn’t change anything actually, still no hotspot in the overview.

Ah, updating to Android 7 was my next step but sounds like it may be pointless.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.