[SOLD] I'm selling my as good as new Fairphone 3+. Fairphone 3 Protective Case + charger + headset included

What product(s) are you offering?

Fairphone 3 +
Fairphone 3 Protective Case
Fairphone chargers (2)
Fairphone headset

Price is negotiable, starting from €140
It’s shipping from the Netherlands/ Holland
I still have the invoice, box and guarantee.

I put my pictures together because of ‘as a new member you can only add one picture’.

Blockquote

(Once you have sold your product, please add [SOLD] in front of the topic name or ask one of the community moderators to do it for you)

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

This is a very generous offer you are like to be overwhelmed :slight_smile:

However it is customary to show the phone working i.e. a screenshot of the screen with today’s date.

All the best.

1 Like

I know, working on it, got the notification ‘you can only add one picture when you’re a new member’ - so tried to put my photos together :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi there, Frederique told me that he is not able to send more messages, because of new forum account. I just sent money for the phone, so it should be sold now…hopefully I’m the only one he sold it to :wink: in case not…just post it here…

Have just sent @Frederique a private message to confirm before I amend the Topic title, but they should be able to update this Topic publicly ???

Hi Amoun, I can’t change my topic / can’t add or change anything it seems.
But it is indeed sold to Christian. Could you maybe add the word ‘sold’ above my topic?
Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.