I wanted to love it but

Dear Paula,
thank you for your response. I have done the proximity sensor tool about five times before I posted on here, no changes. I have read the link you send me about it and don’t really see an answer to the problem in there even after reading every single post in there.
As for the reboots, as they happen randomly I can’t really test it.
I am very busy at work and do not have much time to spend on forums and researching how to make the basic functions of my phone work, but I will try to do that tomorrow.

I had Problems with my ear on the display. What I noticed, was that the proximity sensor to turn the screen black was a little further away from the speaker. So I adjusted the phone, so the sensor was on my ear - now I don’t have problems. Try holding the phone differently.

3 Likes

Like any other consumer (and “non-consumer”…) product out there, this phone needed basic quality controls. Of course, that would have costed some more money. I suppose what that means is that the price of this phone should have been 1000€ instead of 500. I probably wouldn’t have bought it for that much at first, but can you imagine all the happy people recommending it after 6 months, 1 year, 2 years? I definitely don’t do it anymore and don’t plan to start again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.