How to move data from internal storage to SD-card?

Hello Fairphoners,

I have Fairphone 1, and can’t seem to be able to move data from the internal storage to the SD-card. How do I make that happen? Or is it even possible with the old version? My phone is 5 years old, and still working well on the whole.

Thanks for any tips!

Funlayo

So you are saying that you have your phone since 2012? :thinking: I have a first edition FP1 since 2014… :wink:

Do you have a #dic:unifiedpartition already?

Yes, I guess that I must have had it since 2012 - since that year the family and I were in the States and thats coming 5 years this summer :open_mouth:
What is #dic:unifiedpartition?

In 2012 no Fairphones existed. :wink:

dic:unifiedpartition is a link to a dictionary entry. Please click it and find out more about the storage layout of the FP1.

Hahaha! Well so much for my memory! Okay, thank you, I’ll check that out!

2 Likes

Have you found a solution ? Can you move data from internal storage to the micro SD card now ?

I’m interested in the answer because i have the same problem with my Fairphone 1…

Did you read Stefan’s link?

Hello dear Lucie,

Yes I got the link, but I never got around to figuring out how to operate the system. I’ve now bought a new phone, because my Fairphone is really lagging in some many different areas and it’s beginning to cause some problems.

Then please offer the remaining parts in the #market:offered category.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.