Answer from Benjamin:
When you export all contacts from your Nokia, they will be saved to individual files, which makes it hard to import all of them. This is how I would solve this:
- Put the MicroSD back into your Nokia
- Start the Nokia and in the Contacts app, select all contacts (options - mark all)
- Export them to the SD card (options copy business card or something -> to SD)
- Put the SD card back into your Fairphone
- Connect the Fairphone to your Linux PC, see the Video here: how to add media
- Open a Terminal / Console on your Linux and Navigate to your SD card, then to the folder containing the contacts. This should be a folder called “Others”
- In this Folder, issue the following command which should copy the contact details from the individual files to a single file: cat *.vcf > all.vcf
- Disconnect your Fairphone, don’t forget to safely eject/unmount.
- Open the People app, choose Menu -> Import/Export
- Choose the file all.vcf from SD card Good luck!
This question was originally posted on the old forum move contacts