How To Improve User Experience ? (Drawer and Recent tabs)

But sometimes you have to go with the circumstances, insisting that it has to be different doesn’t help. And if there is an absolute equivalent alternative, I can’t see why there has to be a change.
BTW Android 12 will look different again :wink:.

:see_no_evil: :fearful: :scream:

i went back to stock android 12 on my pixel 5…horrible :face_vomiting:
thank goodnes it’s only for testing

the design speech of android 12 is like barbie and ken for 10 years old girls…

1 Like

:musical_score: The times they are changing… :musical_score:

hahaha…loks like windows vista but only flat… :wink:

I use nova launcer for years. It works great and is higly adjustable.

3 Likes

You used to be able to land icons on top of each other to make a group? I used this to put all the Goo apps in one icon, labelled how you like, and maintenance and utilities in other single icon / folders. I haven’t tried it recently as I use different screen pages instead.

I think it will be the best compromise :slight_smile: thank you

Does anyone know how to change fast camera launch from double press on power button to volume button ?

Thank you again

As far as I know, it’s not possible to change the shortcut.

ok thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

Did you manage to remove the searchbar with this app? So far I’ve been struggeling to find a FFOS Launcher for FP4 which allows me to remove the search bar. Or maybe I’m just blind.

@Pons
include the izzy on droid repo to f-droid and you will find an actuall lawnchair launcher
reborn…

1 Like

@Pons I would recommend Lawnchair too, it’s both the most intuitive and customizable launcher I’ve come across over the years. The older version from the Play Store works without a hitch for me as well. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

I removed it with Nova Launcher :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.