I really need your help. Actually I’m trying to fix the fairphone of a friend (2. batch) !
How can I (re)activate/set Google Apps if they ARE downloaded/installed, but the reboot resets everything?
→ I can get Fairphone OS full access [OK] and then “I have do reboot and go through the google settings…” (or something like that in a grey box), but if I hit [OK], the phone reboots (“Intalling System Update…”) but:
- Option 1 (under 1.6): The Google Apps are back to zero → reinstall → same result!
- Option 2 (under 1.8): The Google Apps are shown as installed → can’t find them → can’t use them!
She already tryed a lot and me too. So finally I need some good advice, else the phone won’t make it
Here is what I tryed:
- Reset (over the settings)
- [Hard reset] (ON/OFF + Volume UP)
- [Hard reset with 1.6 on sdcard]
- Hard reset with 1.8 on sdcard ([different file])
- Reboot and cache cleaning/reinstalling
a dozens of times (switching english/german)
- basiclly tryed to get the same success like [this guy]
(I allso tryed more, but these were the most promising things)
Maybe I should also remark:
- I can’t use the Fairphone Updater either → If I do it says “install” but after reboot, nothing has changed!
- I can’t use the Google free option “[Blank Store]” with [Android ID] → It closes if I am starting to search!
I really wonna help to fix this and normally I am verry good at this, but I think I need a headstart to get this done!
Thx a lot,
: Can't get apps reinstalled after factory reset