Hi! I am selling my Fairphone 3+

What product(s) are you offered?

Hello, I am selling my Fairphone 3+

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

420 + shipping, in europe

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Italy

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You don’t say when it was first purchased, so that there is knowledge of what is left of the 2 year guaranty. This is quite important given that you are asking much the same as the cost for a new phone.

Note any future user wanting to use the warranty will require a copy of the original purchase receipt.

Hi the phone was purchased 7 days ago approx., it has 2 years garantie if you register it on the website? I have factuur as well from the website I have bought it from

1 Like

Would be nice to know which website.

For example the phones have a 2 year warranty from Fairphone without registration.

If the phone is bought elsewhere, the vendor may give their own warranty but the legitimacy and reliability of that third party may be questioned.

So does your vendor advise registering with Fairphone? I wonder who the vendor is?

If you don’t want to keep it and you have it for less than 2 weeks, you should send it back and then you will get your money back.

3 Likes

Yes a very good point, by @Alain_Guillet, why not just return it ??

It is not possible in every country to return goods within 14 days and get the money back when the purchase was not done online…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.