Help! Can't use phone after latest update, can't install new OS manually because PC doesn't recognize phone

So, no one has an idea to solve my original problem, the phone being stuck at the black screen with the Fairphone logo?
I think I’ll have to phone the support team tomorrow, I hope there is something that can be done to render my phone usable again…

Alright, alright, my Fairphone 2 is alive again! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
I thought I had done everything I could and read every guide, but this seems to have been untrue…
🇬🇧 🇩🇪 ✏ Installing the Fairphone 2 from scratch in case of failure / Komplette Neuinstallation des Fairphone 2 im Fehlerfall and https://support.fairphone.com/hc/en-us/articles/207914363-Manually-install-Fairphone-OS-for-the-Fairphone-2 were very helpful.
Not before I installed TWRP Recovery manually via CMD on my phone could I proceed any further, but this did the trick. After the installation the phone rebooted normally and came to life again, wooo-hooo!
Thanks for every answer and hint from everybody! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.