[SOLD] Heap of spare parts - looking to sell to singular buyer

Hey all,

Since my core unit has died completely I have a pile of spare parts that I would like to sell to one person if possible - in order to save both shipping and CO2 costs.

1x Dispay module (intact and functioning, no visible scratches or marks)
1x12MP camera module
1x Top module (upgraded 5MP selfie camera - Speaker was rattling at some point, but the weeks before my core module died, it had disappeared)
1x Top module (pre-upgrade camera)
1x Bottom module
2x Batteries (one of which- on my phone at least - had to be fastened with a small piece of paper)
1x Coral red case (intact and mostly unused)
1x Turqouise case (broken back corner, but still works)
1x Translucent black case (broken back corner, will continue work for some time at least)
1x Internal plastic casing (the one to place the core module etc. in)

In addition I will unscrew and throw in all the screws and whatever parts remain that may be useable, save for the core module, which I will send to Fairphone for data wiping and recycling.

I was thinking somewhere around 100 Euros excluding shipping for the whole shebang.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. :slight_smile:

/seagull

I am sorry, you are quite clear on this, but I am really looking for a core module, since mine is broken. Any chance you could send that to me? I am willing to pay for it.

I think seagull made it clear his or her own core module is broken.

1 Like

Yup, you are right. I completely missed that. Big sorry!

2 Likes

As urs_lesse points out, my own core module is unfortunately broken, which is my reason for having a garden sale. :slight_smile:

Hey seagull,
To be honest, I was just looking for a new top module. But your post made me think that a few extra spare parts could be handy in the future. And who doesnt like switching the back cover everyday!
Would you be shipping to the UK and if, how much would that be in total?
cheers!

Hey Antirhinum!

Cool! Send me your address in a private message, and I will look into the exact shipping costs. As far as I can tell it will be around 10 quid, so a total of 110 Euros including shipping!

Hey!

I seem to be too new to the forum. Could you drop me a message? Then I’ll take it from there

I have sent you a PM :slight_smile:

I can buy all of the above, if you’re willing to ship to Finland. I’m sending a pm to you now.

If only I could find where to send private messages! I wonder the feature is only available for the seller? Could you pm me instead?

1 Like

Tap on the user icon and select “Message” then.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.