Green unused FP4 case on offer free (NL)

Hallo, ik heb een groene Fairphone 4 Protective Soft Case over, die gratis is. Ik heb het hoesje in maart gekocht maar nooit gebruikt. Het zit nog in de doos en is ongehavend. Het is gratis op te halen (in Leiden) of ik kan het per post versturen na betaling van de verzendkosten (via Tikkie of overmaking).

Hi, I have a surplus official Fairphone 4 Protective Soft Case in green, which I bought in March 2022, but never used. It’s still in the box. The case is on offer for free within The Netherlands. You can either pick it up (in Leiden) or have it sent by mail for the costs of the mail package.

Groet, Kristel

3 Likes

Hey there,

I’m interested in the green case, but I live in Germany. I would of course pay the shipment, if shipping to Germany would be fine with you :slight_smile:

Hoi Kristel,

Is het hoesje al vergeven? Anders heb ik zeker interesse. Zou hem binnenkort kunnen ophalen in Leiden.

Groet,
Harmen

Hi, thanks for your message.
There’s another person who would also like to take over the phone cover, with whom I’m in contact. I’ll let you know if that doesn’t work out.
Kind regards, Schaapje

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.