Google Calendar: Not getting notifications since update to Android 6.0

Hi,

unfortunately, since I updated my Fairphone 2 to Andraoid 6.0, for the events in my Google Calendar App I do not get any notification at all. I am very sure, that all settings regarding notifications of my Google Calendar App as well as of my Fairphone 2 in general are correct.

None of the events in my Google Calendar App is synchronized with my google-account (to explain it based on the German user interface: when creating a new event, I always chose ‘Lokaler Kalender’ as calendar). As I have no other idea how to solve my problem, I think I have to synchronize all my events with my google-account to make the notifications work again.

Please help me: Is it possible that since Android 6.0 one gets notifications only for synchronized events? Do you think synchronizing all my events with my google-account could make the notifications work again or would you suggest another procedure?

Thank you very much in advance

Daniel

Seems like simple connecting my Google Calendar App to my google-account solved the problem (even without synchronizing the events in my calendar). At least, now I get notifications for my not-synchronized events. Thank you, Daniel

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.