🇬🇧 🇫🇷 I'm going to destroyers my ff2, calling issues

Hi,

Sorry for my bas english.

I already have the problem with the proximity sensor, my screen is dark when i’m calling, but now the persons i’m calling can’t here me when the screen is dark (and the screen is always dark), so i can’t call anyone.

I have already tried to reboot my phone OS, nothing has changed.

What should i do before buying a phone that work?

thx

Have you already tried to re-calibrate the proximity sensor?

Settings > Maintenance > Proximity sensor > Calibration

2 Likes

I’m sorry but, as my phone language is french i didn’t find any of the settings you are talking about…

Tu trouveras l’outil de calibrage sous Paramètres > Maintenance > Capteur de proximité. :slight_smile: Bon courage !

1 Like

Merci,

My Os was not on date, i’m going to update it.

When i use a sensor application, my proximity sensor display “5 cm”, i block it, so it display “0 cm”, then it never turn back to 5cm it stay on “0 cm”.

Yes, that’s an issue that unfortunately many users experienced before. That’s why Fairphone developed this tool to re-calibrate the proximity sensor and included it in one of the recent updates. So, go for the update and then do the re-calibration. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bonjour Sylvain,

C’est pour cette raison qu’il faut utiliser l’outil de maintenance qu’a mentionné @Juli_R. Essaie de suivre les étapes qui s’affichent dans l’outil de maintenance, et dis nous si le problème est toujours présent.

1 Like

Bonjour,

Ok, l’écran n’est pas complètement noir tout le temps maintenant.

Cependant, j’ai toujours l’autre problème à savoir que : quand je n’utilise pas les hauts parleurs, mes correspondants ne m’entendent pas (que l’écran soit allumé ou pas).

Bonjour Sylvain, dans ce cas je te conseille de regarder sur le site du support de Fairphone : https://fairphone.zendesk.com/

Si besoin est tu peux les contacter, le service est assez efficace en ce moment apparemment.

Bon courage…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.