🇬🇧 🇫🇷 FP1 case / coque

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if there are still way to get a new FP1 case because mine is not holding on the phone anymore so it’s useless but I don’t know how and where to find a new one…

Thanks for the help !

Salut!

Je me demandais si quelqu’un saurait par hasard s’il y a encore moyen de trouver une coque de protection pour le FP1 car la mienne ne tient plus et ne sert donc plus à rien. Mais je ne sais pas comment et où cela pourrait encore être trouvable…

Merci d’avance pour l’aide !

Are you talking about the metal part on the back underneath which is the battery?
If so first make sure the reason why it doesn’t fit anymore isn’t a swollen battery. In the #batteryguide you can find the spin test.
If it’s not the battery you might get the part in the #market.

I’m guessing you are talking about something like this:

Yes sorry, I was talking about the case you put on the all phone, not the metal one covering the battery ^^
But thanks about the tip anyway cause I have one battery that stays in place less good than the other and I didn’t know why and maybe that’s the reason.

Thanks, yes, exactly !

I had heard about some 3D printed FP cases, do you know if it’s possible to have the document with witch we can print it ourself in 3D ? If it’s available…

Yep, you can buy 3D printed covers at Shapeways, or download the 3D files at Thingiverse:

3 Likes