🇬🇧 🇩🇪 Leipzig Fairphoners

Klingt interessant - ich wäre schon einmal mit am Start.

MfG, Rocco

3 Likes

Would be a shame if this thread dies because of the six month auto-close! @Juli_R and @Rocco_Hundertmark are you still interested and are there others from the Leipzig/Halle area, maybe?

4 Likes

I removed the topic timer for this topic.

4 Likes

I am still in, @leVin42! The only thing is that I recently changed jobs so I don’t find the time right now to organise anything for a meet-up. :worried: There are a couple of people from the Leipzig/Halle area on facebook who would be interested in joining us. :slight_smile: Do you think you might be able to arrange for a meet-up?

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t have too much time either right now. How about a meet-up after the summer? I could try to organise something for October/November…

2 Likes

Sounds great! :slight_smile: Then let’s talk about this after the summer.

1 Like

one more supporter from Halle - let me know if something starts and needs help oder ideas…

3 Likes

Fantastic @therob! Glad to hear that you’re in too. We’ll keep you posted. :smile:

Ooops, I forgot to update this post. Shame on me. :angel:

Our first community meet-up will be tomorrow! We’ll meet at 7 pm @ Beyerhaus in Leipzig. For further information, please have a look here: https://www.facebook.com/events/337652830023599

@therob Will you be able to join us tomorrow? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We’ll meet at 7 pm @ Beyerhaus in Leipzig. For further information, please have a look here: Redirecting...

Go, Leipzig, go! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

hey @Juli_R, a bit late; but I am curious to hear how it went!
Did you have a good time?

@Juli_R: ooops, sorry. I am a little late - just one month :-/ But I had no time anyway…

How was it? How many people, what have been the main topics?
Any further meetings planned?

Hi @Douwe, a bit late too; have been quite busy lately. :neutral_face: We were just 4 people at the meet-up but had a great time though. :smiley: @leVin42 also took a couple of pictures. Maybe he could upload one of it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries, @therob. So far no precise plans for the next meet-up but we’ll be having another one for sure. :smiley: As already said, we’ve had a great time. Main topics have been the new camera, fairphone, fair electronics, politics in general (because of the elections) etc. Hope to see you next time. I’ll keep you posted.

Wie sieht es mit einem neuen Termin aus? Kommt als Ort auch einer der neuen Seen in Frage? Raum Borna ( Leipzig süd)? Dann kann man die Linux-Gemeinde Chemnitz auch einmal ansprechen. Linuxtage Chemnitz waren gerade, aber es gibt ein monatliches Linux-Club-Treffen. Das Thema UbuntuTouch ist bestimmt willkommen.

2 Likes

Momentan ist noch kein neues Treffen in (der konkreten) Planung. :frowning: Ich selbst schaffe es derzeit einfach nicht, mal wieder etwas zu initiieren.

Du kannst allerdings jederzeit selbst ein solches Treffen organisieren, insbesondere, wenn es im Raum Borna/Chemnitz stattfinden soll. :slight_smile: Hast du selbst Kontakte zu anderen Interessierten? Dann nutze das! Wäre toll, wenn mal wieder etwas auf die Beine gestellt wird. :smile:

3 Likes

Hello,
iam searching for angels in the area chemnitz

Hi @amory_blaine, have you contacted leipzig ät fairphone.community?

1 Like

Hi @amory_blaine, I am not aware of an angel in Chemnitz but I am living in Leipzig (FP Angel in this area). And maybe I can be of any help/assistance if needed. Just post here or write an email to the address @Stefan provided above. :slight_smile:

I am living in Burgstädt and I am experienced with FP2 Ubuntu Touch and got my FP3 learned that I can not use it because no free OS is available yet.