🇬🇧 🇩🇪 🇫🇷 Camera upgrade disappointing

:gb: I upgraded the 2 cam modules, the flash is not working any more. Moreover I can now hardly understand callers talking to me, the sound is really, really poor.

:de: Ich habe die 2 neuen Camera Module eingebaut, jetzt funktioniert de Blitz nicht mehr. Zudem kann ich Anrufer kaum noch verstehen, die Klangqualität ist grottenschlecht.

:fr: Je viens d’installer les deux nouveaux caméras, mais maintenant le flash refuse de se déclencher. De plus j’ai un mal fou à comprendre proprement mes interlocuteurs, la qualité du son est devenu déplorable.

Have you upgraded to the latest OS version?

Yes, I always update as soon as an update becomes available. And a new issue arises: since the camera upgrade the battery loses its power very quickly. It is, however, in excellent condition and recharges in normal time. According to the many posts in this forum I am by far not alone with these problems, the camera modules seem to have some serious quality issues. I have sent some mail to the support team, the only reaction so far is a ticket#. Quite disappointing.

Did you already take it out and put it back in place? Also the screws might cause a problem. They shouldn’t be too loose nor tightend too strongly.

You might consider calling them.

done, no improvement

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.