:GB: Community Meetup - North England (Bradford) - 07/10/2017

For all Fairphoners in the UK

The first North England community meetup will take place on Saturday 7th Oct - 6PM onwards (time may change)

You’ll be able to experiment with a Fairphone if you’ve never had the chance before, we’ll also take a look at the new camera module for the FP2 and if you’re already ordered one and want a bit of guidance on fitting it you can gain assistance. We’ll also happily try to help you with any problems you might have with your FP1 or FP2 and assist in repairs.

As this is the first meetup, it’ll be good to get to know everyone and talk all things Fairphone with a bit of fun along the way.

Yo Yos Bar & Restaurant, Rosse Street, Shipley Map Location

Follow on this thread or our facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/283933018681393/ and you can PM me here or on facebook

6 Likes

Location has been confirmed and updated above

1 Like

A reminder about tomorrow evening - hope to see some of you there!

Anyone that can’t make it, join the Fairphone.UK Community Facebook group and keep tabs on future events up north and beyond…

6 Likes

Good luck! Hope the seed grows :slight_smile:

Will you connect with Linz?

2 Likes

Linz was a “Reinfall” (damp sqib?).
I hope you hab moe visitors @Chris_R - we had 0.

2 Likes

We had someone come to see the Fairphone up close and personal and hear about it and a second person now joined who owns one. Yay!

And I was panicking about there being nobody earlier so after a drink I’m a bit calmer :wink:

6 Likes

Great stuff! All good things start small.
It is great to hear you took the first hurdle and there is now an actual community meetup in the UK!
Wish I was there…

By the way, you know the rule right?
Pictures or it didn’t happen :wink:

5 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t get a group photo, but I did get Bruce having his first attempt taking the Fairphone apart

7 Likes

Noticed the special stickers, @Stefan? :wink:

1 Like

A star was born… :star:

1 Like

Rookie mistake. :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.