[FREE] Unused FP2 battery - Vienna

What product(s) are you offering?

Unused (new) FP2 battery.

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

Free!

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Not shipping. Pick up in Vienna.

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

4 Likes

Hey Jereon,

that’s a great offer. Are you sure you wouldn’t ship it to Germany?

As stated in the description, I will not.

1 Like

If no one local has asked for the battery yet, maybe the @angels_vienna can need it?

(Feel free to have a look at 🇩🇪 🇬🇧 Über uns | Austrian Fairphoners if you don’t know them yet)

Hi, Jeroen 1990,

I am very interested in the battery. The next time I come to Vienna next Wednesday (27.10.) afternoon / evening . Normally I am in Vienna once or twice a week.

lg Martin

2 Likes
You might already know, but just to make sure: Buying and getting an FP2 battery shipped to Germany from the Fairphone shop is now just 19.95 Euros including shipping. Fairphone recently added an "Access Point" shipping option which is cheaper than house delivery.

grafik

2 Likes

Hi Martin,

That sounds like a deal.
Where (roughly) would you be in Vienna, and what time?

Hi Jeroen,

I am sorry that I am so late in responding. I usually get these conversations by mail. This time, unfortunately, I don’t. Anyway. Next time I would be in Vienna on Saturday mid afternoon. Would there be something possible for you. I would prefer to be near U-Bahn/S-Bahn, my usual route is Hütteldorf, Handelskai, Floridsdorf.

Hi Martin,

That is on the other side of town for me. Would somewhere around Haubtbahnhof, Quartier Belvedere or St. Marx be a possibility?

Wouldn’t it be better for you two to go into private messages for arranging the details now? @Martin, you might need to start as Jeroen probably cannot initiate messages yet. Private messages should also result in notifications more easily than public messages here.

2 Likes

Thanks for this remark.
I was looking for the option earlier, but couldn’t find it …

1 Like

Hi Urs, ja klar. Danke für den Hinweis!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.