🇫🇷 🇬🇧 download google apps (error 1004)

:fr: Bonjour, J’ai réinitialisé mon fairphone1 car j’avais des problème avec les applications google. Depuis, je n’arrive pas à télécharger les google apps. Je recois un message d’erreur 1004. Pour résoudre le problème google indique de compléter le prenom et nom de famille de mon compte google. Pourant, j’ai vérifié, mon compte semble à jour. Pouvez-vous m’aider svp ? Merci

:gb: Hello, I reset my fairphone1 because I had problems with google applications. Since then, I can not download google apps. I receive a 1004 error message. To solve the problem google indicates to complete the first name and last name of my google account. So, I checked, my account seems up to date. Can you help me please ? Thank you

Try to remove the Google account from your phone (in the settings) and add the account again with your credentials (username and password).

There is mention of need to wait 24 hours in this resource, but don’t know whether applicable to your situation.https://support.google.com/googlecloud/answer/6394758?hl=en

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.