🇫🇷 🇬🇧 Bugs here someone can help me?

Hi Fairphone Community,
i will start to write in French, and after i will write in English (sorry for my english)

J’ai acheté un Fairphone 2 récemment (2mois), que j’ai directement mit sous FP Open OS.
Je crée un compte ici pour participer à la remonté de bug & partager mon expérience.
Je ne sais pas si je dois rédiger ce topic dans la partie Software ou Fairphone 2 Help sachant que certains des bugs sont apparu depuis la dernière update.

• Si tĂ©lĂ©phone Ă©teint + en charge = Ă©cran bloquĂ© sur Ă©cran Ă  fond noir de dĂ©marrage Fairphone (/GĂŞnant)
  • Parfois lorsque je dĂ©marre le tĂ©lĂ©phone les images sont saccadĂ©s (instables) (/Mineur)
  • Lorsque j’appel l’écran devient noir et bloquĂ©. Impossible de raccrocher etc. (/Serieux)
  • RedĂ©marrage intempestif, parfois mon tĂ©lĂ©phone redĂ©marre sans que j’y touche. (/Serieux)

Ces bugs sont ils connus? Y’a t’il des solutions? Comment puis-je aider à les résoudres ?

So now i’m going to explain with my bad english my problems.
I buy a Fairphone 2 since two months, i put it on Fairphone open OS from the beggining.
I create an account on the community to share my experience and try to help others lost guyz like me.
I don’t know if i have to put this topic in Software or in Fairphone 2 because some bugs comes during the last update.
This is my main bugs list :

• When cell Off if i try to recharge my phone, the black screen start and get block on Fairphone
  • When i call my screen is going black and i can’t do nothing. I have to wait the end of the call or reboot. (/Very bad)
  • Sometimes my phone reboot for no reason even if i don’t touch him. (/Very bad)

Do you know this kind of bugs ? How can i fix it ? How can i help you to resolve this ?

I hope my english is not so bad

Thanks all !

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

I think it fits best in #fairphone2help

This is a known bug, but should be fixed by the latest Open OS Update.
If you still have the issue the best workaround is to not turn off the phone but put it in airplane mode instead.

There is a tool to recalibrate the proximity sensor. See the guide here.

There are some tips in the first post of this topic. If they don’t work you have two options.

• If the reboots occur very often you should contact support to get a replacement.
  • If you can live with a few reboots for a while you can wait for upcoming updates. The FP team is working on the issue.
1 Like

Ah, tu as fait une mite Ă  jour ? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Tu parles de quelles images ? Et instables, tu peux préciser ?
si tu veux dire que l’animation de boot est saccadée, ça me paraît pas inquiétant, plutôt normal.

Comme indiqué par @paulakreuzer en anglais, tu dois seulement réétalonner ton capteur de proximité dans le menu maintenance.

Ca c’est un problème qu’on a tous… :frowning:
Tu peux estimer à quelle fréquence ? 1x par jour ? par semaine ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.