FP3 - Pictures Gallery

Was für Entwickleroptionen sollen das denn sein im Falle der Standard Kamera App.
Klar es gibt den sogenannten Pro Mode, wo man Fotos im RAW Format aufnehmen kann und es möglich ist Dinge wie Weissabgleich oder Belichtungszeit manuell einzustellen. Aber sonst?
Nett finde ich im Videomodus die 1080p 120fps Option, welche dann trotz effizientem h.265 codec eine Videobitrate von über 50 Mbit/s hat.

Ansonsten besitzt das Fairphone 3 in meinen Augen eine reine Schönwetterkamera.
Nutze ich jedoch die “Portierung” der Google Kamera der Pixel Smartphones werden die Ergebnisse eklatant besser.
Mit “Night Sight” erhalte ich nicht nur bei Nacht sondern auch im Dämmerlicht und bei stark bewölktem Himmel tolle Fotos.
Point and Shoot, ohne lange herumprobieren zu müssen.

Etwas schade finde ich, daß der Sony Sensor des Fairphone 3 der auch im Pixel 3a verbaut ist leider ohne optische Bildstabilisierung auskommen muss. Das erklärt zum Teil die schlechteren Low Light Ergebnisse im Vergleich zum Google Phone.

Welcome @Marcel_1976!

The stock camera software shurely has potential.
But don’t let us be too technical in this thread.
Simply use the app you like the most, take some pictures and upload them here :wink:
They don’t necessarily have to be perfect by all means.

To access the developer options of the stock camera app open up its settings, scroll down to the version information and tap it several times until they appear.

Have fun!

8 Likes

4 Likes

Schwerin at night.

8 Likes

Currently I’m in Hamburg for my work, and took a photo here and there. Just some point and shoot. I used the standard FP3 APP and the GCAM port.

15 Likes

Taken near to the sunset with “night vision” mode of the Pocophone GCam port :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ich finde die Fotoqualität ist echt sehr gut. Eine ordentliche Verbesserung zum FP2.

3 Likes

Here some pictures taken with the FP3 in the Black Forest today. I think the quality is very nice. It could however be nice to have a setting with a little less sharpness, contrast and colour saturation - probably it is worth to give the “Pro” mode with RAW format a try? But I have to say I am very pleased with the camera. It really is good enough as a replacement for my good old Nikon DSLR if I don’t have it with me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very nice pictures!
Try the developer options of the stock cam app. Tap 10 times on the version number to get there.

Or test the GCam port.

5 Likes

Very nice, didn’t know the camera has developer options! I’m going to play with them…
Thank you!

3 Likes

I had to reduce the quality to get a smaller file size and being able to upload it into the forum.
Made with gcam.

9 Likes

Just awesome, that picture.

1 Like

Slightly cropped. Gcam.

3 Likes

Some quick shots on a walk near lake Heidensee, Schwerin, Germany. Made with the stock camera app.

Light was too low for better shots of these quick moving little nutrias. But I simply wanted to show them … :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Misty morning.

9 Likes
I love it!

Congratulations and thank you for such a great coup!

P.S.: I adore fog. :relieved:

3 Likes

OMD!
Beavers! that’s really cool, they look reasonably happy to swim over too?

They’re rare in these parts, they have had to be re-introduced in protected areas and some people have “liberated” them into the wild too

2 Likes

Fridays For Future - global climate strike in Berlin. The first two pictures were taken with the original camera app, the last three pictures with the Google Camera-Port for Pocophone F1 in Nightsight mode (Pixel camera app / Google Camera Port).

11 Likes

Autumn walk in Schwerin.

Stock camera app, partly cropped.

9 Likes

“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.”
A blessed Advent to all Fairphoners :slight_smile:

7 Likes