FP3 - Pictures Gallery

Autumn walk in Schwerin.

Stock camera app, partly cropped.

9 Likes

“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.”
A blessed Advent to all Fairphoners :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Some night shots with G… camera port from xmas market

13 Likes

A sunrise snapshot :sunrise_over_mountains: which demonstrates the high dynamic range mode of the FP3 stock photo app. Left hand side with HDR off, and right hand side with HDR activated.

3 Likes

Les salines de Villeneuve-les-Maguelones, France, taken with the default app:

And a friend blowing some smoke in a glass, a nice dark contrasted image taken with the Pixel camera app in HDR mode:

7 Likes

It’s been a long time since someone posted here… FP3 with upgraded FP3+ camera module, Google Camera port (Nikita GCam 2.0) with Nightview mode.

6 Likes

First Tests with Gcam Port, Pano assembled with Bimostich App

4 Likes

although many complain about the FP camera even the FP4 one, I like the snapshots taken with my FP3 and GCam Port

6 Likes

the hunter stand looks like an old loo house. only the heart in the door is missing :rofl:

1 Like

stock app

5 Likes

8 Likes

They look pretty good. May I ask which GCam did you use?

Nikita last 7.4 Version, the 8. Versions did not work with FPOS Android 10

1 Like

Using default A10 :: 0136 on FP3+
Nikita 8.2 v1.7

Working fine

2 Likes

Comparison Huawei P30 Pro and FP3 Gcam Port

FP3

Huawei

FP3

Huawei

3 Likes

And a few Panos taken with Gcam Port and stitched together with Bimostitch App

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’d like to add to this gallery a video I made two days ago in the forest, near a river. This was recorded with the default FP3 camera app, ‘slow motion’ mode selected. Then, I cutted it an added music to it on my computer.

4 Likes

Snapshot with /e/ OS and OpenCamera :honeybee:

4 Likes