FP3 : No vibration

Hi all

Since I received my FP3, I have noticed that I did not have vibration during incoming calls.

I have checked that vibration is enabed in the Parameter menu and it is enabled.

Recently I have dowloaded and installed #dic:checkup and made all the tests

-everything is OK except the vibration

When I launch the test, I am supposed to feel a vibration ? And the test is running but I did not feel any vibration

Do you think it is a harware problem or have I forgotten something ?

Did your phone ever vibrate for anyting? If I remember correctly, it was set to do some low level vibrating on touch when I first got it
Edit: I just tried the vibration test with the checkup app and my phone did indeed vibrate.

No it has never vibrated !

You said “If I remember correctly, it was set to do some low level vibrating on touch when I first got it”

I s there a way to increase the level of vibration ?

That setting is in Sound->Advanced->Touch vibration
But it is just an on/off switch

Very strange !

Now the FP3 is vibrating !!!

What have I done ? I do not know : I have not changed anything in the parameters and not rebooted the phone.

The only thing I have made is to install Avast ! Some malware was blocking the vibrator ?

Sorry for the trouble !

I do not know how to put “Solved” on the discussion but it is solved ( for the moment )

1 Like

No problem. Glad it’s working now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.