FP3: my order just got delayed by one month! from mid Sep. to mid Oct. to early Nov

I received the answer from the support team a few minutes ago:

With regard to the shipment, we have resumed transportation, and we will be able to ship your Fairphone 3 and the accessories together in one shipment, starting early November.

So not another delay for all of us who order the cable/charger as well! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi,
I ordered my FP3 the first day, and i received a mail yesterday to say that I will receive it tomorrow :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey,
I ordered on the 31th of august (incl. Cable) and just got the mail that the phone will be delivered beginning of next week!

3 Likes

I ordered in the first 20 minutes and my order will be delivered on Friday :slight_smile: I ordered the phone with a cable.

3 Likes

Hi,
Mine was supposed to be delivered next monday but arrived today!

3 Likes

Soooooo unfair. :sob:
I placed my order after 12 minutes on the first day and still no news for me. :open_mouth:

Just kidding.
I am happy for all of you, as it shows that FP is back in business.
:laughing:

7 Likes

It seems Fairphone has solved their issues and finally continued to ship large bulks of FP3s again. :+1:

Got no shipping mail myself yet, but Order Status online changed from “processing” to “preparing for shipping” since yesterday.

Ordered FP3 + Charger + Cable on 28.08.2019.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! My Fairphone just arrived!!
I didn’t get any email or anything but DHL called me asking if I was home for the delivery today. I said yes and here it is.
DHL also sent me a text message with a tracking link. The phone was shipped yesterday :slight_smile:
So no news from Fairphone but the device is “already” here. My order is still in “preparing order” state.
It’s my birthday today so that’s a great gift

12 Likes

Ok, so now I am not only waiting for an email, but also for a call or a direct delivery! :joy:

ps. Really happy for all who have already received their phone!
ps2. @Sideness Nice timing. Happy birthday! :tada:

6 Likes

@Sideness great story, happy birthday! :heart: :slight_smile:

Just a friendly reminder that people can update their profile to update ie. “I do not own a Fairphone (yet)” to FP3.

I’ve updated it prematurely. (Just to confuse @BertG though :wink: )

4 Likes

I just got my shipping mail as well. Yeah!

4 Likes

Hi,
I ordered it with charger and cable on 27/08/2019 and the status is now “preparing for shipping”.
I’m glad, I think it’s positive, I will have it soon maybe. :wink:

4 Likes

same here, delivery on Monday. :partying_face:

5 Likes

I just got the email from Fairphone and text message from DHL announcing delivery on Monday, as well. I live in northern Germany and ordered the FP3 without extras. It’s happening!!

Epic%20Win

1 Like

Order placed on August 27 at 12:34, payment accepted at 13:48 (FP3, cable and charger). Still waiting for that mail, call or direct delivery, as @rainer_zufall said :rofl:.

My status is still “Preparing order” for weeks, while my current phone is about to die completely :frowning:

Keep faith!
It happened very quickly for me : got an email and SMS from DHL on Tuesday saying my FP3 was being shipped and due to arrive next Monday, and in fact it was delivered on Wednesday!
I placed my order (FP3+cable) on August 27th around 12:15. Got both + the headset as I live in France.

2 Likes

I received yesterday evening a mail that DHL is coming today. All the time DHL was saying ‘planning’. When I went to bed at 00:30 hours it said 14:00-18:00 hours.
Now it’s saying 13:36-15:36 hours. So now I am in a hurry to take the train from Utrecht to Tilburg to be on time in Tilburg.

5 Likes

It’s not about faith, which is what I have, but whether my current phone can survive more weeks, because I have serious battery problems and sometimes it doesn’t turn on, so I try to keep it on, but battery life is a serious problem. Also, it’s unreliable and sometimes I don’t receive calls, it doesn’t allow me to connect to the Internet or my alarm clock doesn’t work, and all this is important for my job… in any case, thanks for the encouragement! :slight_smile:

On the other hand, I now live in a different city to the one I lived in when I placed the order, so I would need to know in advance what day my FP3 will arrive to pick it up or pick it up on a non-holiday :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Mixigodo,

I got payment confirmation on August 27 as well, at 17.40. No email yet, but… good chances for next week? Let’s look forward!

1 Like

DHL arrived half an hour late. But now I have it. My Xs4all data card from the Fairphone 2 does not fit, so I quickly applied for a nano card.
Very happy with my Fairphone 3.

3 Likes