🇪🇸 [GIVEN AWAY] FP2 REGALO Carcasa Slim – Índigo

¡Hola!
Regalo 1 Carcasa Slim para Fairphone 2 – Índigo nueva, sin estrenar.
Interesad@ contactar conmigo.

Hola. Yo no hablo español ¿Hablas algo de ingles? Me interesaría este caso FP2, ya que el mío está roto. Vivo en los Paises Bajos.
(Traducido al español a través del Traductor de Google; ¡espero que sea un español decente!)

Hi Bianca! Nice to meet you
Your google spanish is perfect :slight_smile:

I can send you phone case, of course.
Give me your address and I will calculate postal price to send it to you.
you can write me to my email too [mail-address deleted]

Edit (@BertG):
I deleted the mail adress, so it can not be collected by webcrawlers and won’t be spammed. Please use PM for further exchange. PM is possible once you are basic user; which takes just about 10 minutes reading in different threads of the forum. :wink:
He borrado la dirección de correo para que no sea recogida por los rastreadores de la web.
Por favor, intercambie más información por mensaje privado.
Para los mensajes privados hay que ser “usuario básico”. Para ello sólo tienes que leer unos 10 minutos en el foro en diferentes hilos. (Traducido con deepl.com)

1 Like

Hi Sara,

Thanks for your reply! I’ll do some browsing as Bert suggested, and then I’ll send you a PM :slight_smile: (Bert, thanks for the info!)

Best,

Bianca

1 Like

Hi Bianca. I don’t undestand well what is PM

Hi Sara! A PM is a private message - so one where other people cannot read the information we share.
If you click on your profile picture and then at the button ‘messages’ you should find such a PM from me with my address. Does that work for you?

3 Likes

Hello Bianca!
This is ok for me :slight_smile:
Thanks for clarification.
I will check postal price during this week to find the best option for you.
We are in contact.

3 Likes

Hola @sarasalgo, yo tb estoy interesado en la carcasa del FP2, me pongo a la cola por si finalmente no se la puedes enviar a Bianca por algún motivo, gracias.

NOTA: en mi caso sería para enviar dentro de España.

Saludos :wave:

Hi Bianca!
Today I just sent it to you. I guess you will receive it next week. I spent 6,10€
Please tell me when you receive it.
Big hug

Hi Sara,

I’ve received the phone case. Thank you so much for sending it! :slight_smile: