FP2 parts: top module, faulty main module

What product(s) are you offering?

I am offering the following parts from my FP2 with a broken main module. Shipping within Germany 2€ each, for Europe a bit more. Prices negotiable.

• Top Module + Selfie Camera 5 MP (20€ + shipping)

• BROKEN Main Module (shipping costs only): It works EXCEPT for the display connector. It has a problem and the screen only shows colors when the phone is being bent. This is a fairly common main module problem to my knowledge. Could still be useful for someone for data transfer or whatever.

• - Bottom Module (18€ + shipping): Works well, no problem

• Camera Module 12 MP (35€ + shipping)

• Display (25€ + shipping costs): It has a slightly visible purple patch on the bottom right when the screen is on but shows dark colors. Mostly black background. Nothing to worry about and more of a cosmetic problem, it’s a problem many early FP2 screens had. If the display does not work (see below), I will reimburse of course!

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Berlin, Germany

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hi,
I’m interested by the bottom Module.
Is it possible for you to send it in France ?

Hi, the bottom module has just been sold, unfortunately.

Best,
Steffen

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.