FP2 for sale - opened, unused

Hi all,

My wife bought this but was then given a work-phone before it arrived, meaning she’s never actually used it.

• 18m remaining warranty.
  • Tested it to see if it was working when she received it, but is otherwise unused.
  • 450 EUR ono.
  • We’re based in Berlin. Can ship recorded delivery provided the cost isn’t crazy/somehow makes it uneconomical.
    Let me know if you’re interested! I can only seem to upload one pic, but the back is the ‘coral red’ cover.

what does ono mean? are there scratches on the Screen?

Hi Neko,

Ono means ‘or nearest offer’. There aren’t scratches on the screen. The plastic film that covers the screen when you buy it is still on it - that thing’s a little scratched, but then that’s the thing you peel off.

Kind regards

Andy

Hello,

I’m interested in the phone, do you mind shipping to the UK?

Hi Anne,

Sorry for the late reply! We had our housewarming party yesterday (we actually moved to Berlin from London). Yes shipping to the UK is fine. In fact - my wife is there on business on Monday, so potentially she could meet and give it to you then if that works? (Either monday evening or tuesday lunchtime otherwise we can just post it).

Andy

1 Like

Hi Andy,

Np :slight_smile: I don’t know where your wife is on business trip on Monday, but I guess it’s more around London? I’m in Scotland. If she is here we can meet, otherwise it’s going to be tricky I’m afraid. Posting is fine then.

Or you can use PM on this forum.
I even would advise to anonymize your phone number now.

Hi, is this phone still available?

Hi Jeroen,

Yes it’s still available. The lady who showed interest before never actually followed up in the end. Are you interested?

Andy

hey, I also live in berlin and would like to buy it in Person if that would be ok? I am back an 2nd January. but I would offer you 350€, the new FP2 is now 399€ so I woulnd’t like to buy it for 450€. What do you think? :slight_smile: