FP2: Fairphone Open 19.11.2 release

Just updated.
Downloaded and restarted update via app. Enabled 3D. Rebooted.
Installed twrp last release 3.3.1.1. Rebooted into recovery.
Installed opengapps arm pico 7.1 and xposed-v89. Rebooted.

Google app crashed often so I refreshed from previous backup app+data (from Titanium backup). Reboot and it seems ok.
Now I’m check and granting authorization to the others apps…
But it seems ok.

Hi

everything worked for me :slight_smile:

Question to the 19.11.2 update: should I enable the enhanced 3D graphics support also if I never use any 3D games or similar with the phone? I am asking because battery life has more value for me and I am wondering if battery drainage is faster with 3D enabled.

Comment to this forum: I dont like the search function (ctrl+f) of this forum. For example, searching for “3d” yields the error “search string too short”. I would prefer the default ctrl+f behavior of the browser.

Best,
Chris

Press the combo two times :wink: .

3 Likes

I have problems since the last update 19.11.2. Cant install some apps (ie outlook for email) and other although I have cleaned up several apps to have more space. Also in the screen I cant see any longer the page of important tools, it remains just a line with the info on wifi, bluetooth plane mode and tools but cannot scroll and have the complete picture. And also , in the bottom, the square button does not serve any longer, normally We could see the apps that where open and also the circle does not work , before clicking we can see all apps now I cant.
Does some know if this has to dowith the latest up date???

Sounds like the issues described here FP2 2020 bug? Phone reboots

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.