FP2 Black screen after calling

hello My screen become black after calling and it is impossible to cut off the call.
I tryed the maintenence of proximity sensor but it always fail. what should I do ??

What do you mean it fails? Does it display an error message?

1 Like

It may be the proximity sensor issue. Has the phone had software updates in the last while because that is fixed. Try cleaning the area around the proximity sensor and making a call to see if the issue persists. It is on the top left of the screen to the right of the light.

i have the same issue, and it was not fixed by the last update 18.04.1
screen turns black upon calling. calling works but i can’t end a call. also, the switch-off button doesn’t work anymore and the screen is completely unresponsive. i have to take out the battery and reboot. this works and is not a real nuisance since i make phone calls ~5x per month.

I mean that on the display appear a message telling that something is fine wrong.

I’m not sure I understand. Maybe it would be better if you wrote in your mother tongue. There are many helpful people who can speak all kinds of languages here on the forum.

A post was split to a new topic: :it: Lo schermo diventa nero subito dopo che è partita la chiamata

Hi!
A little help/workaround:
activate in: Settings/ Accessibility/ Power button end call
I hope that at least this you in ending the calls

I also know how it feels to be looked into a mobilbox…

Furthermore: maybe you can test your proximity sensor with apps like this one
https://f-droid.org/packages/de.onyxbits.sensorreadout/

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.