FP2: All module (inc. 8mp camera & screen) WAZ for sale

Hi everyone,

My fairphone sadly crashed and doesn’t want to start anymore…

I am therefore selling all the modules which are all in very good state (ie. not new but with little or not traces of usage). All modules are original ones and were tested on my partner’s fairphone just before this message to check they are functioning well.

• Bottom module
  • Screen (replaced in 2020, no scratch, no traces of use)
  • Camera module 8MP
  • Top module
  • Indigo slim case with one scratch on the bottom right corner, fully functional
  • Battery (replaced in 2020)

If you are interested with everything, I can simply send the whole phone with the core module that is dysfunctional, you can as well try to repair the core module though I think it is definitively broken.

While the phone was functional, there were no issues with any of the modules.

I would like to sell everything half of the new price!

I am right now in Milano (Italy), soon in Poland, Germany, Belgium and France.

Best,

Arthur

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

3 Likes

Hi Arthur,
I’m very interested by the bottom module. I’ll be in France for the next few weeks. How much would it be?
It’s the first time I used the forum and I don’t find how to send an Dm, can you contact me privately?
Thanks a lot!
Best,
Mathilde

Hi everyone!

I realized the fairphone was still able to fastboot and I could manual repair the phone by installing a new OS and make a full wipe of previous data. Therefore I am sorry to tell you that I will no longer sell the modules but rather continue using the phone while it still works!

Mods: Please close this topic!

4 Likes