English

FP 3 Bottom Module

Greetings.

My fairphone no longer charges and Im looking to replace the bottom module. They’re out of stock of them and Im looking to get my hands on one. Does anyone have one? New or second hand

If your warranty (two years from delivery) is still valid, you should usually qualify for a free replacement of the module (Support certainly still has FP3 bottom modules). So please contact support.fairphone.com about this if you haven’t done so yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have done they said they were out of stock and that I’d have to send it in for a repair. This would take 2 weeks. I’m trying to sort something quicker than that

2 Likes

ok, thanks for clarifying. Nevertheless, welcome to the community forum. :slight_smile:

P.S.: A few of the resellers (e.g. Vireo) actually sell FP3 spare parts, but hopefully someone here can help out cheaper.

3 Likes

That’s great! thanks a million for that. I migt wait a day or two and see if I can get one cheaper/quicker.

I Appreciate it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.