[FOUND] Searching for FP3 back cover, bumper and protective glass

Hi,
I use an FP3+ but like the design of the FP3 back cover better, so I’d like to purchase that from someone. If someone has protective glass and a bumper as well, that would be great!

Would need to be shipped to Berlin

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hey Christopher and welcome to the community!

I do have all you need:

• I have three FP3 back covers, but you might want to pay attention to the fact that letters of the “FAIRPHONE” logo can fall from the cover after a while.
    So I have one almost as good as new (it lost the letter A once but I glued it back and it’s almost invisible) and almost no scratch on it, and two others who have also lost even more letters, so for one of them I’ve removed them all, filled the holes with some white corrector (see pic below, it’s on the left) and it looks quite OK, even if you might need to fill it up again yourself from time to time as the paint gets dirty - or you could clean it with some product to make the logo transparent. The last one is a mess, with some letter hardly glued back and some white corrector badly put:

For the first one (it’s in the center), with all the letters still on it, I’d sell it to you for 10€, the one on the left for 5€ (with the corrector), and the messed up one on the right would be for free.

• I also have a privacy filter which is brand new but diagonally oriented (so not very privacy efficient, except if the viewers are on the good diagonal). I can send this one for 10€ to you.
    I also have a brand new blue light filter protective glass, which I’d sell for 20€.

• Finally, I have a used bumper, but still in good shape, and tightening well around my former FP3, which I’d sell for 10€ as well.

Add shipping costs to this, but prices can be negotiated if you need!

3 Likes

Hi Antoine, thats actually all really cool. whats your mail? Let’s use that for further negotiation

I’ve replied to you via DM :wink: