For sale: FP2 - problem with the camera but otherwise functional

Hey there,

I want to sell my FP2. I bought it exactly one year ago. The phone works. It just has problems with the camera module (sometimes it works sometimes not, without an obvious reason). It also had a few troubles with the internet connection before the last update. Otherwise it’s all fine with it.

It has a dark blue backcover small scratches around the cover but the display is still protected by the plastic it had on from the beginning.

We can discuss about the price! :slight_smile:

Hi,
I might be intetested. What would you consider a fair price?

Hi, I am interested as well. Have you tried to disassemble the camera module to check the connection? Can you give some precision about the internet connection problems you experienced?
And most importantly, are you ok to ship the phone to France?

Thank you for your offer, have a nice day.

Hi,
I´m also interested. I’d like to make a fist offer of 180€. What do you think?

Thanks!

Hey Jixi

Thank you for your message and sorry for the late reply! First: I live in Switzerland - so shipping to France is no problem.
I didn’t try to look for the connection.
The internet problem was only temporary before the last update. I showed a 4G connection but the internet wasn’t accessible for whatever reason. Since the latest update it didn’t occure anymore tough.

Hey Garflik! :slight_smile:

Where do you live? I don’t want to send the phone too far.

Greetings!

Hey Maria,
For me something around 200 would be fine for me.
Where do you live? I don’t want to send the phone to far :slight_smile:

Hi Tatjana, Thank you for your answer. I’m willing to offer 250€ for the phone and the shipping fare to France. Does that sound fair to you?
Best regards

Hi!
I live in Munich, Germany.
Best regards!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.