Finnish operator Internet Access Point settings

Even though the latest Fairphone SW now supports the Finnish language, the settings for certain operators’ Internet Access Points still seem to be missing. In my case the settings for Elisa/Saunalahti. It only has the WAP and MMS Access Points included, and so the Fairphone cannot connect to the internet when using those operators’ SIM cards / 3G networks.

There was a thread about this topic already, but unfortunately it was closed by the moderator, so I cannot add this post to that discussion ( Unable to access the internet / Any finnish users? ). I found that the answers given in that post were not 100% helpful, as it did not help me to solve this issue (living in Finland with a Fairphone 2nd edition running Cherry 1.6).

To help other users with this same problem, here the direct link to the operator’s settings page for Android phones:

http://asiakastuki.saunalahti.fi/ohje/196/ (pick the section which says “Android 4.0.3 / 4.0.4 / 4.1.2 / 4.2.2”)

I hope this information helps other Finnish Fairphone users experiencing similar internet access problems. I don’t know if the latest SW includes the settings for Sonera/TeleFinland/DNA.

I moved a post to an existing topic: Unable to access the internet / Any finnish users?