Fairphone(-related) Jokes!

Q: Which operator with you are?
A: I’m with YODAfone.

3 Likes

Not related to Fairphone your joke is.

12 Likes

iPhoner: "You know what the “i” in “iPhone” means? It stands for internet, individual, inform, inspire, intelligent, incredible…"
Fairphoner: “Mine has a “fair” in its name. Wanna know what that stands for?”

Alternative:

iPhoner: "You know what the “i” in “iPhone” means? It stands for internet, individual, inform, inspire, intelligent, incredible…"
Fairphoner: "And if your phone was fairly traded, fairly produced and contained fairly payed labor - do you think they would have named it differently?

5 Likes

It’s all about the swapping parts thing:
http://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Igor

1 Like

Conjugating “to phone” in unfair and fair language:

Unfair language: | Fair language:
-----------------+---------------
iPhone           | fairphone
youPhone         | fairphone
heSheItPhones    | fairphone
wePhone          | fairphone
youPhone         | fairphone
theyPhone        | fairphone

See? Speaking fairly is a lot easier than you might think.

And if this is not a joke, then at least a lot of calls were made in it. :wink:

4 Likes

Fairphone 2: It has an AUX-connector!

1 Like

Fairphone! It won’t bust into flames.

5 Likes

:flag_fr: fairphone, le phone à tout faire !
(comme la barre de faire…)

1 Like

What do two Fairphoners say to each other?
“You hang up first!”
“No, you hang up first!”

4 Likes

A Fairphone meets an old iphone:

How´s life out there while aging not being able to keep up with new phone techniques
and have increasing afflictions ?

iphone: Quite boring and sad, no one´s there needing or taking care of you. Leaving you alone in a dark drawer with
your afflictions waiting to pass away.

What about you, what do you expect what aging will bring to you?

Fairphone: Well, I´m eager to feel the new advanced camera module working and also the brand new NFC extension.

4 Likes

It was only a unofficial field test - now they know it didn´t pass, dumped the crap and moved on to get the $8 rolling that´s how “Improving on perfection” is done today :laughing:

5 Likes

It just works…!

Wait, @sky, this joke is ©Applx… :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

To see the even funnier label, hover over the comic here.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I have to fully agree.
But here in Germany the car thing is going a bit more subtle.
About 2009 there was stated a form of crisis going on. So the government and car manufacturers lured car owners to get rid of their cars to have a discount on a new German car model. Many have done so.
Now only a few years later (considering 2015) again an issue with diesel powered cars. same game, sell (dump) the (not so old) crap and buy the latest (diesel) technique with a noticeable discount.
In a few years I am most sure, as soon as the electrification cannot be held up anymore there will be another flush again…
I got fed up with this money/resource wasting 8 years ago and now rather get on my bike. Don´t keep any car since then.

3 Likes

Same thing in Spain (therefore I guess there should be an European regulation on cars pollution), except I’m not sure about discounts here. But I think there’s no clean solution what we can expect to solve the Industrial-age, anti-ecological idea of each person having a personal car to get them to buy their daily baguette (Spanish pun: vaguete meaning “lazy”)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.