I'm sorry to tell you, that my FP2 causes some issues after updating from the last version to 1.4.2.
What did I do:
- I'm using one of the first 17,418 FP2, using OS encryption and a PIN code on startup with 2 SIMs
- When the FP2 updater told me, that there is a new update available, I installed it without noticing any problems. Then I rebooted. The update message appeared, that my apps are (I'm not exactly sure) compiled again. Then the homescreen appeared and everything seemed to be fine.
- After the initial backup, the display flickered at the lower right-hand side, when I wanted to type in my PIN code. That just happened at this single screen and nowhere else. I turned my phone off in stand-by to reproduce the issue above. After several minutes it was gone, but the phone restarted after I entered the correct PIN. Now the issue is gone.
- I took a photo with my Threema app. Then my phone restarted.
- I entered my Twitter app (TwitPane+). Then the phone restarted.
In this forum, some days ago I praised the updates that didn't make anything worse yet. I wouldn't do it again right now
Anyone else who faces any problems with the new update?