Fairphone new model calendar

So I was about to buy a second FP4 (399€ combining promos of Orange and FP) (i currently use 2 phones and my other one is a bit old) and now I wonder if they plan to release a smaller device (my second phone has to be small and on the lightweight side)…

I very much doubt that, it has been a topic of conversation many times.

https://forum.fairphone.com/search?q=smaller%20phone

3 Likes

I have had an appointment at FP HQ this summer and talked to several employees.
They are aware of the community wish for a smaller device.

6 Likes

Too late, I buy a second FP4 this afternoon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really hope they don’t go for smaller than the FP3 (I have quite big hands).

Sure some people want a smaller handset and I would buy whatever is available if there is only one option, obviously :slight_smile:

Can anyone imagine 2 Fairphone versions i.e. a smaller option and a larger option being produced end 2023 ???

Going by the idea of a 5 year warranty for the next phone I can’t see it being significantly smaller. Maybe a few millimetres as I imagine there is a greater demand for a 6" screen than a 5" etc.

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is an LTPO OLED display upgrade part, speaker audio tuning & camera color science software updates, and a 10% larger capacity battery (like Framework) would be the icing on-top :christmas_tree::pray:

Call it the 4+ or just “new replacement parts available” I don’t care…I just want some creature comforts back.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.