Fairphone discounts & deals 2020-2024

FP4 with TWS earbuds (optionally) included until 22 December

The combo deal FP4 + TWS is on again until 22 December 2022: Fairphone Promotions and Offers - Fairphone

1 Like

80 € cashback for FP4 purchases with dealers until 26 December

For details including the list of participating dealers, see https://promotions.fairphone.com/other/cashback-1222-eur

7 Likes

Second FP4 bought yesterday, cash back filed 7pm, validation received 9am :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not a big deal, but anyway: In February, there is free shipping on shipments from the Fairphone Shop to pickup stations (“Access Points”) where those exist. For all smallprint, see Fairphone Promotions and Offers - Fairphone (final point, if the link doesn’t direct you there right away)
NOT in UK, Norway, Switzerland.

3 Likes

FP4 with Protective Case included until 26 February

FP4 Protective Case included in FP4 purchases at several dealers (list):
Fairphone - With free Protective case

2 Likes

50 € / 50 £ off all four FP4 variants

Until (and including on the) 13 March, the prices all four versions of the FP4 are each reduced by 50 Euros resp. 50 GBP in the Fairphone Shop, i.e. 579 → 529 and 649 → 599.

Smallprint (didn’t find any surprises in it)

3 Likes

Four variants? If one is the 6/128 and another one is the 8/256… Which are the other 2?

6/128 is exclusively available in grey. So it’s two grey variants (6/128 or 8/256) plus green (8/256 only) plus speckled green (8/256 only) .

6 Likes

Swapfiets newsletter 50€ FP4 discount

From how I read it, subscribers of the Swapfiets newsletter have received or will receive a 50€ resp. 50£ discount code for an FP4 purchase, valid from 14 March to 14 April 2023. Smallprint

NOTE that before 14 March, all FP4s are still discounted by the same amount in the Fairphone Shop.

3 Likes

## 50 € / 50£ off FP4
The recent (February/March) promotion is on again until 10 April. Smallprint

## Free Access Point shipping until 9 May (9:30 am)

A re-run of the February deal, again excluding Norway, Switzerland, UK. Smallprint

5 June to 19 June 2023:
50 € / 50 £ off all four FP4 variants
Until (and including on the) 19 June 2023, the prices all four versions of the FP4 are each reduced by 50 Euros resp. 50 GBP in the Fairphone Shop, i.e. 579 → 529 and 649 → 599. Smallprint

From 8 August 2023:
FP4 with TWS earbuds (optionally)

The combo deal FP4 + TWS is on again. TWS can be added right after adding an FP4 to your cart in the Fairphone online shop. Offer valid until at least 23 August 2023.

Apparently permanent FP4 price cut by 50€

## Fairphone 5 with free Protective Case at dealers until 13 Sep 2023

Until 13 September, the Fairphone 5 can be bought from a selection of dealers in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany and Netherlands*. After completion of the application form, a free Protective Case will be sent within 30 days.

*seats of dealers, not necessarily restricting purchases from other countries (please check)

7 Likes

Hello,
Not sure if this is the proper space to post this, @moderators feel free to move it

There’s a joint competition for German residents, prepared I believe by Telecom and Fairphone, you can win a trip to FP headquarters, a FP5 or XL Fairbuds, by submitting a picture of flower(s).

I even took a picture only to find out I am not eligible;-) well. Perhaps someone here will be more lucky:)

5 Likes

## FP4 with free Fairphone Flipcase at dealers until 29 Oct 2023

Fairphone 4 with the new Fairphone 4 flipcase at several dealers (list) at no extra costs when you fill in the form at https://promotions.fairphone.com/de/en/fairphone4-protectivecase

Note: The list of dealers might not be complete – e.g. Murena is advertising this promotion as well. When you have selected your country in the form, these dealers might show up in the form’s Where did you buy your Fairphone device? space, too.

1 Like

Fairphone started the Keep Club. First buyers can get a 25€ discount, if they use an invitation link from a member of the keep club.

Refer a Friend
Give 25 €, Get 250 points
Here is a unique link just for you. Copy it below and share the love for 25€ off your friends’ first Fairphone.
Refer a friend | Fairphone

1 Like

Fairphone 4 New Life Edition

Refurbished FP4 with 128 GB / 6 GB for 470 €
Refurbished FP4 with 258 GB / 8 GB for 530 €

:exclamation: You can add a FREE protective bundle (protective soft case + screen protector) to each option in the Fairphone Shop checkout process (2nd step).

7 Likes

Fairphone 4 + Protective Bundle

Basically, last month’s deal is extended until 2 January 2024, but now with the Fairphone 4 and the Fairphone 4 New Life Edition (refurbished).

• FP4 with 128 GB / 6 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 530 €
  • FP4 with 258 GB / 8 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 600€
  • FP4 refurbished with 128 GB / 6 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 470 €
  • FP4 refurbished with 258 GB / 8 GB + optional screen protector and/or protective case 530€

Smallprint

EDIT 13.12.2023: Terms have been updated to now include both all new and refurbished FP4s (and extended to 2 January 2024). –Thanks for noticing @harmen97 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the website, the deal is for both the new and refurbished FP4 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just noticed on Instagram – 100€ off the FP5 or 50€ off the FBXL:

MEFAIRPHONE5 -> 100 € Rabatt auf Fairphone 5 – MEFAIRBUDSXL -> 50 € Rabatt auf Fairbuds XL

Picture description

MEFAIRPHONE5 → 100 € Rabatt auf Fairphone 5
MEFAIRBUDSXL → 50 € Rabatt auf Fairbuds XL

Make sure to type it in CAPITALS.

UPDATE 7 Jan 2024: Codes apparently no longer valid (just tried).

7 Likes

Thanks Urs!

This made me order the FP5 this morning. I knew I wanted to have the phone, but the 100 Euro discount was the last bit of motivation needed to actually carry out the purchase. Christmas present to myself…

5 Likes

Glad to hear :slight_smile: But for the time being mind the AoD (that you explained to me so well back then :+1: )

1 Like

Yes, I am very aware of the AoD issue, have been following the corresponding topic here in the forum. Of course, that’s a bummer, but that odd behaviour is definitely a bug that Fairphone is hopefully going to fix in the near future. If necessary, I will file an additional support ticket to that just to add one more.

1 Like