Fairphone 4 256 GB Grey 8 GB RAM for sale

What product(s) are you offering?

Fairphone 4 256 GB Grey 8 GB RAM

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

450€ including shipping within Czechia. In other countries you have to pay the delta and have to take the custom risk (battery). Price is negotiable.

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Prague, Czechia

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

• There’s a tiny scratch at the top of the screen, barely visible, hence the discount.
  • Warranty until 2 May 2027 [updated, see below] 19 months
  • My decision to sell is because it’s just too big, I can’t get over it. Thought I could but nope; tried to daily drive for almost two weeks but I grew to hate the size.
  • Also came to realize that I like to snap a quick pic here and there and all the camera apps I’ve tested were a bit slower than my older phone.
  • e/OS installed, can reinstall default Android

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

You didn’t claim the extended 5-years warranty?

4 Likes

Oh, I wasn’t aware of this - just claimed it: Your extended warranty expires on May 2, 2027
Thank you!

2 Likes

I updated your original post with the new warranty info. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to update the price to 450€ :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

Hi,

I am interested in the phone. I am from Slovakia, living in Denmark currently, and I could have it picked up in Prague by a friend.
I think I am not able to pm you directly yet.

2 Likes

Hey there,

Replied in DM!

Hi, has it been sold ? If not, I’m interested ! I can’t find the direct message button

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

As a new user you do not have the ability to send a private message, although you will be able to answer if you are sent one.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.