Fairphone 3 Camera For Sale - Brand New, never used, still in packaging

What product(s) are you selling?

SELLING A FF3 CAMERA, BRAND NEW, NEVER OPENED THE PACKAGING, ORDERED BY MISTAKE. https://shop.fairphone.com/es/spare-parts/fairphone-3-camera

At what price are you willing to sell it/them (fixed/negotiable)?

PRICE NEGOTIABLE - BOUGHT BRAND NEW FOR 49.95 EUROS

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

SHIPPING FROM MADRID, SPAIN. CAN SHIP TO ANYWHERE IN EU/UK.

Are you selling the old camera or the new one?
Is the front or the back camera?

Have you checked your return options? If you haven’t done so yet, I strongly recommend to do so because it seems the much more likely way to still get some of your money spent back.

1 Like

I´m selling a new camera. It´s the back camera. Are you interested? And where do you live? Thanks!

Sorry I am not interested. Just wanted to make your offer more specific.

You can send it back to Fairphone within 14 days from date of reception to get a full refund, using the cool-off period.

Hi Antoine,

Thanks but they actually sent me two cameras by mistake so I have a spare one. They don´t want it returned because of the carbon footprint it entails.

Thanks,
Claire

As Fairphone has sent you a camera too many, that means you didn’t really buy it, did you?
If you have any #fairphoneangels in your vicinity, did you consider giving it to them to replenish their heaven?

3 Likes

Hi Alex! I haven’t heard of Fairphone angels, I’ll have a look into it! But ideally I’d like to sell the camera I’ve got in order to buy the upgraded camera module for FF3+. Sorry I didn’t think I said I bought it above, I said it was ordered by mistake (by Fairphone). I put ‘bought new for 49.95’ so I could clarify which model I was referring to. Sorry if that was unclear. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.