These are my initial observations:
+++ For the security updates. Quickly checking it looks like we’re now on March 2016 patch level which is pretty good for a non-Nexus phone.
- The headset volume during calls is now much better.
- The notification light works properly.
- Boot time is about five seconds faster.
- Icons are working better and the secondary sim missing icon doesn’t bother anymore now that it’s correctly sized.
– I’m still seeing some flickering on lower brightness levels (well, it wasn’t mentioned so no surprise here).
– Too bad bluetooth fixes weren’t part of this update, but for me that’s not so critical.
– Touch screen is still erratic at times. I have a feeling it’s really sensitive to any contamination (e.g. from greasy fingers) on the surface.
Edit: touch screen still erratic