Fairphone 2 for sale / southern Germany or Hamburg

I am selling my Fairphone 2, with a dark blue and a transparent (blue?) Slimcase, because I have treated myself with the Fairphone 3+. Here is the history of the phone:

07/2016 Delivery of the phone
03/2018 Replacement of the display module
10/2020 Replacement of the bottom module (refurbished)

Overview of the components, all FP2. Either for individual sale, but preferably all together with the phone. (price idea of the parts in brackets)

• Fairphone 2 (07/2016) Send me your price.
  • Camera module 12MP 03/2018 (40 €)
  • Two slim cases, one dark blue, one transparent (small crack and signs of use on both cases, but fully functional) (10 €)
  • Two used batteries from 04/2019 (10 € each). I also have two older batteries (07/2016 and 11/2016), which I give as a gift on request, but as far as I can remember there wasn´t much power left)
  • 2 of the first back covers (turquoise), the ones before the slim cases, with the usual problem that the soft silicone comes off the hard-plastic part at one point. For free if you are interested.
  • Two discarded bottom modules (problems with the main microphone) for free

Common problems:

• Headphones usually work perfectly, but sometimes there is only noise
  • During charging, an unplanned restart can occur (sometimes it happens also during heavy use, probably has to do with the temperature)
  • The battery doesn´t fit perfectly, which can be fixed very easily and efficiently with a small piece of paper.
  • Lately I had to convince the phone to switch on with a gentle push / twist. Then everything is fine.
  • Now and then the screen flickers a little. Gentle pressure or a slight twist will also fix this problem.

I’ve been using the phone for a good four years and up to this day, and I’ve come to terms with one quirk or two. However, there are the (well-known) problems and I am now looking forward to better photos with the FP3 +. I will still miss my FP2 somehow.

Private sale, so no guarantees or warranties. I am happy to provide more information or (detailed) photos, if desired.

[Fairkauf] Verkaufe mein Fairphone 2, mit einem dunkelblauen und einem transparent (blauen?) Slimcase, da ich mich fĂĽr das Fairphone 3+ entschieden habe. Hier die Historie des Telefons:

07/2016 Auslieferung des Telefons
03/2018 Austausch des Display Moduls
10/2020 Austausch des Bottom module (refurbished)

Ăśbersicht der angebotenen Bauteile, alles FP2. Entweder einzeln, gerne aber auch in einem Aufwasch mit dem Telefon. (VB der Teile in Klammern)

• Fairphone 2 (07/2016)
  • Kameramodul 12MP 03/2018 (40€)
  • Zwei slim cases, eines dunkelblau, eines transparent (kleiner Riss sowie Gebrauchsspuren an beiden cases, aber voll funktionsfähig) (10€)
  • Zwei Akkus von 04/2019, gebraucht (je 10€). Ich habe auch noch zwei ältere Akkus (07/2016 und 11/2016), die schenke ich auf Wunsch dazu, da ging aber soweit ich mich erinnere nicht mehr viel)
  • 2 der ersten Backcover (tĂĽrkis), die vor den slim cases, mit dem ĂĽblichen Problem, dass sich das weiche Silikon vom Hartplastikteil an einer Stelle löst. Die gäbe es gratis dazu, wenn Interesse besteht.
  • Ausrangiertes Bottom module (Probleme mit dem Hauptmikrophon) gratis
    Vom 15.-20.10. bin ich in HH, da könnte ich es mitbringen…
    Ăśbliche Macken:
  • Kopfhörer funktionieren meist einwandfrei, manchmal kommt nur rauschen
  • Während des Ladens kann es schon mal zu einem ungeplanten Neustart kommen (seltener auch bei starker Benutzung, hat wahrscheinlich mit der Temperatur zu tun)
  • Der Akku sitzt nicht hundertprozentig, das lässt sich mit dem Einklemmen eines kleinen StĂĽckchens Papier sehr leicht und effizient beheben.
  • In letzter Zeit muss man das Telefon mit einem sanften Druck / einer kleinen Drehung dazu ĂĽberreden, sich einschalten zu lassen. Dann alles gut.
  • Hin und wieder flimmert der Bildschirm ein wenig. Ein sanfter Druck oder eine leichte Drehung beheben auch dieses Problem.

Ich benutze das Telefon seit gut vier Jahren und bis zum heutigen Tag und hab mich mit der einen oder anderen Macke arrangiert. Allerdings gibt es eben die (bekannten) Problemchen und ich freue mich nun vor allem auf bessere Fotos beim FP3+. Vermissen werde ich es trotzdem irgendwie.

Verkauf von privat, also keinerlei Garantien oder Gewährleistungen. Ich gebe sehr gerne noch mehr Infos oder (Detail-)Fotos raus, wenn gewünscht.

1 Like

Can you place a photo on the forum when you display is on and showing the date of today or tomorrow if you can’t do it today?

Könnst Du ein Bild ins Forum stellen, wenn Du auf dem Bildschirm bist und das Datum heute oder morgen anzeigen, wenn Du es heute nicht tun kannst?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.