Fairphone 2 for sale [SOLD]

Dear Fairies,

I decided to sell my FP2. Main reason is that i’ve bought another phone of a very well known brand that has a fruit as a logo. This phone (unfortunately) integrates better with my other devices than the FP2.

The phone was received on September, 23, 2015, one of the first 17,418. The bottom module has recently been replaced as the microphone stopped working. This is perfectly working again. The transparant case also has been replaced a year ago with an new transparant case.

Phone is in a great condition, no scratches on the display, a slight mark just on the bottom right on the front (not the actual display). The case tends to curve a bit around the volume knob and the bottom of the phone, but this seems to be normal when using the phone regularly. Unfortunately lost the orginal box while moving house. I’m willing to arrange shipment within UK or the buyer can arrange shipment within EU.

Price: £300 (Lowered price: 05/06/17)

Please do contact me for more pictures / receipts of the original phone and the replacement bottom module.

Kind regards,

Chris

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.