Fairphone 2 for sale in UK [Available] Jan 7th 2023

I bought IMEI xxx from the Phone Co-op on 4/4/2019 and delivered 0n 8/4/2019.
I good working order though now minus Sim card so unable to access IP address. (I’d removed and disposed of the Sim preparatory to sending the phone for recycling) Realise I need to photo with the day’s date in display.
Any short cut advisable?

(Once you have sold your product, please add [SOLD] in front of the topic name or ask one of the community moderators to do it for you)

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

This is a post solely to show two images of the phone that the original post didn’t have that were send to me by private message.

Please contact @Paul_Newman with a private message if you are interested.

Removed the IMEI, better do not post such sensitive data in a public Forum

:green_heart: Thank you for your initiative

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.