[SOLD] Fairphone 2 for sale €140 from AT

Verkaufe mein FP2 - Kaufdatum April.2016
Privatverkauf - der Verkauf erfolgt unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistung

Smartphone ist funktionsfähig. Verkauf inkl. originaler Verpackung, Manual und einem zusätzlichen Rahmen.

Kleine Mängel:

• die Kopfhörerbuchse hat ein bisschen einen Wackelkontakt - Stecker muss in die richtige Position gedrückt werden. Kann aber auch an meinen Kopfhörern liegen. Mit Bluetooth Kopfhörern hat man überhaupt keine Probleme.
  • Weißes Case ist minimal verfärbt und untere linke Ecke ist ein wenig ausgebrochen. Case kann für €30,- nachgekauft werden.
    *das Display hat wenige ganz leichte Kratzer. Kratzer sind nur sichtbar, wenn man gegen das Licht ausspiegelt.

Verkaufe das FP, da ich ziemlich viele Apps nutze und mittlerweile die Hardware schon zu schwach ist - Apps hängen sich dauernd auf, Akku hält nicht lange. In ländlichen Gebieten und wenn man sich schnell bewegt (im Auto/Zug) verliert das FP öfter kurz das Netz. Das ist aber ein generelles Problem der Fairphones und ist über die Jahre hinweg gleich geblieben.

Der Akku und das Bottom Modul wurden im August 2018 erneuert. Alle anderen Module sind noch die “originalen”. Laut AccuBattery App (läuft seit Einsatz des neuen Akkus) beträgt die Akku Gesundheit 97,99%.

Hatte das FP 2018 ein Jahr lang mit 2 Sim-Karten (1x Österreich, 1x Deutschland) laufen und das hat problemlos funktioniert.

Verkaufspreis: €140,- exkl. Versand. Versand innerhalb der EU möglich. Bezahlung per PayPal oder normaler Überweisung.

Selling my FP2 - date of purchase April.2016
Private sale - The sale takes place with no warranties of any kind

Smartphone is working. I’m selling including original packaging, manual and an additional frame for the case.

Smaller defects:

• headphone jack has a bit a loose contact. You have to press the headphone plug in a certain position that it works. But maybe the problem comes from my headphones. With bluetooth headphones there is no problem.
  • The white case is a bit discolored and has a crack (little piece is missing) in the left bottom corner. You can buy a new case online for €30,-.
    *There are a few very light scratches on the display. Only visible if you hold the display against light.

I’m selling the phone because I use many apps and therefore the hardware is too weak now. Apps get stuck and battery is draining too quickly. In rural areas and when you are moving faster (going by train/car) the connection is sometimes dropping. But this is a general Fairphone problem and this issue has not changed over time of usage.

The battery and the bottom module have been replaced in August 2018. According to the app “AccuBattery” (in use since renewing the battery) the battery health is 97,99%.

I’ve used the FP 2018 for a year with 2 SIM cards (1x Austrian, 1x German) and this worked without any problem.

Selling the FP2 for €140,- excl. shipping. Can be shipped within the European Union. Payment via PayPal or normal bank transfer.

Now the pictures:

20200704_130449
20200704_125744
20200704_125804
20200704_125935
20200704_125945
AccuBattery_sc

If you have any questions I’m happy to help.

SOLD - thread can be closed