Fairphone 2 Bottom Module UK – can have defect microphone

Hey. I’m looking for a fairphone 2 bottom module much like a lot of people it seems. I’m not really fussed about the microphone (mine broke pretty quickly). My main problem is the USB port now won’t connect so I struggle charging my phone. If anyone has a spare module with a working USB, but a busted microphone I’d happily settle for that.
Thanks in advance!

What product(s) are you looking for

?

(Once you have found the product you were looking for, please add [FOUND] in front of the topic title or ask one of the #communitymoderators to do it for you)

Where would it/they need to be shipped (country or city)?

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Hi @Jack_Morelli Welcome to the forum.

There are posts about people who have repaired the module,

more

https://forum.fairphone.com/search?q=bottom%20module%20repair

Thanks @anon9989719 but after reading those threads I don’t think I have the proficiency or equipment for repairing it myself. I really just need a replacement module if anyone has one.

1 Like

If you don’t find one, you could try a mobile phone repair shop.

All the best.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Fairphone 2 Bottom Module needed in UK

I have allowed myself to edit the title to include your willingness to compromise when it comes to the microphone :+1: This could increase your chances significantly.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.