[SOLD] Fairphone 2 - Barely Used - Bought December 2017

I am looking to sell my Fairphone 2, barely used and under warranty for another 17 months.

The cover is violet and the screen is protected by a soft shell. Pictures attached for a better visualization.

I am looking for a price around 350 euros, shipping included. I am based in Belgium and would prefer a face-to-face exchange but I can theoretically ship to anywhere in Europe.

Contact me if you are interested!

Comments are closed on this topic. If interested, please contact me in a personal message.

1 Like

Hello Arthur

I am very interested in owning a FP2. Can I ask why you decided to sell it?
Also, could you ship it to France easily?

Best Regards
Mat

Hello Mat,

That is good news. The reason why I am selling it is that I have received another Iphone for my birthday shortly after I bought it, which works best with my MacBook for compatibility. As a result, I have only used it for 15 days.

I could easily ship it to France if needs be.

Tell me how it sounds to you.

Best,
Arthur.

Hello Arthur,
Where in Belgium do you life?
I’m from Holland and will be on a trip through Belgium soon.

Best regards,
Jaap.

Hello Jaap,

I live close to the French border, in Mons, but easily make the trip to the capital if need be.

Do you know when you will be visiting?

Best,
Arthur.

Hello Arthur,
I will be in Brussels 16th and 17th July. From there I will cycle East towards Maastricht.
Would that fit you?

Best regards,
Jaap

That would work for me as well.

Concerning the price, is 350 euros ok for you? I will provide you with the receipt so as to make use of the guarantee if needs be.

Kind regards,
Arthur.

1 Like

Hello Arthur. If your fairphone is still for sale I would be interested. I live in Belgium (Antwerp).
Greetings. Els

hello Jaap,

The dates would certainly work for me. How about your willing buying price, would 350 euros work for you?

Take care,
Arthur.

Hello Elss,

I am in contact with several interested people but none has purchased it yet. If you are interested, it is still available for sales.

When will you be available to meet?

Thank you,
Arthur.

Hello Arthur,
Sorry. Yesterday I bought another phone. Hope you find a buyer for your one as well.

Best regards,
Jaap

Hello Arthur

Depending whether you are able to come to Antwerp I can meet very quickly. Haven’t got much time the upcoming weeks. On saturday the 14th I’ll be able to meet on a other location.

Greetings

Els

Hello Els,

Getting to Antwerp would be difficult for me during the coming weeks.

I suggest that we reschedule on the 14th when you have availabilities to come and meet in Brussels if that’s ok with you.

Can I ask how much are you willing to pay for the Fairphone, warranty included? I ask a starting price of 350 euros for the package.

Thank you to let me know.

All the best,
Arthur.

Hello Arthur.
Brussels is fine for me, somewhere in the afternoon? I’m willing to give 350 euro, if everything is still working properly.

Greetings

Els

Folks, please have a look once again if you can exchange private messages here by now. I am aware it’s not possible for all new members, but by now you might have amassed enough activity to have the feature enabled.

1 Like

Hello Elss,

It sounds good. I will be however out of the country until the 11th of July, would you be available to meet in Brussels during the afternoon thereafter at the date that suits you best.

All the best
Arthur.

I’m sorry, but I’m not able to send private messages.

I can come to Brussels on the 14th. Are you able to contact me in private? I’m not. Would be easier to communicate.

I am interested as well. If for some reason the deal won´t be closed with elss, please let me know. I live in Spain.

Hello, I am interested in buying your FP2 (I live in Italy). Let me know if the users before me didn’t buy it.